It’s Indonesian Cuisine and has a sweet taste.
1 pack dried egg noodle
2 eggs, scrambled
100 g thinly sliced pork
2 sausage, thinly sliced
1 carrot, sliced thinly
1 handful sliced cabbage
2 tablespoon minced garlic
1-2 tablespoon ABC kecap manis
1 tsp Yeo's sesame oil
salt and white pepper to taste
coriander for garnish
1. Cook dried noodle for 5 minutes, drained and put in runny cold water, drained, Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil, cook the sausage until cooked. Set aside.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil, stir fried garlic until fragrant, add pork, cook for 5 minutes then add carrots and cabbage, cook for 3 minutes in high heat.
4. Add noodle, kecap manis, salt, pepper, sesame oil, stir until combined then add sausages and scrambled eggs on medium heat.. Mix well. Turn off the heat.
5. Place the noodle on a plate and garnish with corianders.
Find your nearest Asian Store