This recipe will send you to a tropical heaven.
4 hard-boiled eggs
200ml organic coconut cream
2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded and diagonally chopped
1 small onion – finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic – crushed
½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
½ teaspoon of chili powder
½ teaspoon of cumin powder
½ teaspoon of coriander powder
1 ½ tablespoon Oil
Salt to taste (usually ½ teaspoon)
50ml Hot water
1) Fry the garlic, onions with oil in a saucepan, until slightly brown.
2) Add hard-boiled eggs and spices. Stir and coat the eggs evenly with spice.
3) Pour in the coconut cream. Place lid on saucepan and let the curry cook on the heat for 1 minute.
4) Add vegetables by adding the hard vegetables first then the soft vegetables, once the soft vegetables are slightly soft.
5) After the curry starts bubbling add 50ml of hot water. Leave the curry to cook for 3-5 minutes under the lid.
6) Then add coriander to garnish and serve with rice.
Find your nearest Asian Store