Delicious rice noodles with chicken and vegetable
Olive oil (for frying)
Squid Brand Fish Sauce
200g diced chicken breast
2 bundles dry rice noodles
3 crushed garlic cloves
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 thinly sliced onion
1/2 red capsicum
1/2 medium carrot
1/2 head broccoli
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 teaspoons Yeo's sesame oil
1. Place rice noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes, drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Place crushed garlic, white pepper, soy sauce and two teaspoons of fish sauce in a small bowl. Mix well and set sauce aside.
3. Add some oil to a wok and allow it to heat up, add the eggs and scramble them, break them into small pieces and set aside in a large bowl.
4. Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces and place it in a small pot with water to boil.
5. Whilst broccoli is boiling, wipe the wok clean and place it back on stove. Add some oil and sliced onion, allow the onion to fry until soft. Add sliced capsicum, carrot and broccoli (when soft). Add 1 teaspoon curry powder and mix until evenly distributed. Add fried vegetables to the bowl with eggs.
6. Clean the wok once more and add more oil. Add the diced chicken and allow it to fry until cooked and lightly browned. Add 2 teaspoons curry powder and stir through. Add this to the bowl with eggs and vegetables.
7. Add some more oil to the wok and then add the noodles and sauce prepared earlier. Stir fry until evenly distributed. Return egg, vegetables and chicken to the wok and stir until everything is combined.
8. Add scallions and drizzle with sesame oil, mix well and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!
Find your nearest Asian Store