Refreshing, punchy, and violently crispy.
Coconut Milk - TCC
Aloe Vera - Yoosh
Lemon Grass - Valcom
Rice Paper - Valcom
1. Mix 200ml Coconut Milk, 100ml Milk, 80g Sugar, and 200ml Cream in a pot over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved
2. Mix 1.5 tbsp Gelatine Powder with 100ml boiling water. Once gelatine has dissolved, pour and stir the mixture into the pot.
3. Pour the panna cotta mixture into anything you prefer. Leave to set in fridge.
Aloe vera Jelly
1. Mix 400ml Aloe Vera with 40g sugar in a pot over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Mix 1 tbsp Gelatine Powder with 100ml boiling water. Once gelatine has dissolved, pour and stir the mixture into the pot.
3. Pour the Aloe Vera jelly mixture into anything you prefer. Leave to set in fridge.
1. Bring 400ml water and 100g sago to a simmer in a pot. Once the centre of the sago's are basically a small white dot, strain and rinse sago under cold water.
2. Bring the sago back to the pot and mix in 150ml coconut milk. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes to thicken the mixture.
3. Take if off the heat and leave it to cool down.
Lemon Grass Curd
1. Mix 1 egg and 1 egg yolk, 50g butter, 50g sugar, zest and juice from 1 lemon, and 1/2 tbsp of lemon grass in a pot.
2. Place pot over low heat, whilst stirring vigorously to ensure the eggs don't become scrambled eggs.
3. Once it thickens to the point that it sticks to the back of your utensil, take if off the heat and leave to cool.
Rice Paper Crisp
1. Pour enough oil into a pan to enable a shallow deep fry.
2. Bring oil to a relatively high heat - just before smoking.
3. Throw in a rice paper. It should instantly crisp right across. Take it out and leave it to dry.
Once ready, ensemble however you feel. Don't forget the mint though!
Find your nearest Asian Store