A fresh and spicy take on basic dish!
2 tsp chilli paste (6 birds eye chillis, 5 cloves of garlic, 3 kaffir lime leaves) - smashed in mortar and pestle
2 eggs - whisked lightly
3 tbs soy
1.5 tbs palm sugar
2 tbs oyster sauce
4 spring onions - finely sliced
I Lebanese cucumber cut into lengths
1 tbs shallots - finely sliced and fried
2 sprigs of coriander - leaves picked
1 large red chilli deseeded
1 Bok Choy
Sachet of Lee Kum KeeCantonese Stir-fry chicken sauce
400ml TCC premium coconut milk
1) Make paste - combine and pound
2) prep all ingredients as listed above
3) cook coconut rice - seems aside
4) add paste to hot wok, cook until fragrant then add egg
5) add chicken, Lee Kum Kee Cantonese stir fry chicken sauce and stir fry for 2-3 mins
6) Add bok choy + spring onions, soy, oyster sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar - cook 1 minute.
7) serve in coconut rice - garnish with long red chilli, coriander, lebonese cucumber and fried shallots.
Find your nearest Asian Store