Delicious home-style meal for the entire family
1 can TCC Coconut Milk
1/2 a Jar of Valcom Massaman Curry Paste
500g beef steak (cut into chunks)
4 large mushrooms (chopped)
1 large red capsicum (sliced)
2 large carrots
2 medium onions (chopped)
3 medium potatoes (chopped)
1 tablespoon ginger (crushed)
fresh parsley (garnish)
1Tb Oil for cooking
Rice for serving
1. Place chopped onion, crushed ginger and oil in deep frying wok. Cook until onion is slightly browned.
2. Add beef to onion mix and cook until outside is slightly brown.
3. Add the Valcon massaman curry paste and can of TCC Coconut Milk. Allow to simmer.
4. Place carrot and potato in a microwavable container with 2 cups of water. Place lid on container and microwave on high for 6minutes.
5. Place carrot, potatoes, mushroom and capsicum in curry pot and allow to simmer for 40minutes stirring occasional. Add a small amount of extra water if curry become to thick.
6. Serve with rice and parsley garnish. Enjoy.
Find your nearest Asian Store