Easy to make and super delicious Asian Prawn Curry
Recipe serves 2
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 onion finely chopped
1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic clove
2 tablespoons red curry paste
1 medium tomato chopped
250g coconut milk
1 tablespoon lime juice
12 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails in tact
1 cup baby spinach leaves
2 tablespoons coriander leaves
Steamed jasmine rice
1) Heat oil in wok or large saucepan on medium. Sauté onion, ginger and garlic until onion is tender.
2) Stir in paste and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
3) Add chopped tomato and cook for 1 minute.
4) Stir in coconut milk and lime juice bringing to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 mins.
5) Add prawns, and gently stir for 2-3 mins or until cooked through. Add spinach and half coriander. Simmer for 1 min. Serve into bowls. Top with remaining corriander. Serve with rice.
Find your nearest Asian Store