- Wrap tofu in paper towel for 5 mins to remove excess water, then cut into 1cm cubes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Coat and heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add in the tofu cubes, toss and stir tofu around every 2-3 mins to brown evenly. Cook for 7-8 mins in total or increase heat to high until tofu are evenly browned on all sides.
- Add in the mushrooms and mix well. Cook for 3 mins without stirring much to brown the mushrooms.
- Stir in the sauce mixture and cook for 1 min. Remove from heat and stir in green onion.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and garnish with green onion. Serve with rice.