- Combine pork with marinade ingredients and mix well. Marinade at least 5 mins. Set aside
- Combine prawn with marinade ingredients and mix well. Marinade at least 5 mins. Set aside.
- Combine all dipping sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat and stir-fry pork for 2 mins. Add the prawns and stir-fry until cooked through. Add black pepper and stir well before turning off the heat.
- For each strand of spring onion leaf, place mint and coriander on the green edge. Top with a piece of pork and prawn, and a slice of chilli, wrap around the group of ingredients with the rest of the spring onions and tuck in the end section.
- Place on serving plate and serve with dipping sauce.