- Scoop the rock melon into balls using melon baller or small spoon. Reserve them in the fridge.
- Add fresh milk, evaporated milk, salt, and sugar into a saucepan. Heat the saucepan over low heat, then add pandan leaf. Heat for 5 mins and while stirring. Allow to cool before placing in the fridge to cool completely.
- Boil a pot of water and add a cup of pandan tapioca sago after the water boils.
- When sago has boiled and is well cooked, turn off the heat and sieve sago out from the pot using a fine strainer.
- Run boiled sago through cold water. Then transfer to a bowl filled with cold water for approximately 5-8 mins.
- Put sago into the serving glass or bowl. Add the crushed ice (optional) and pour the prepared milk.
- Add the rock melon balls on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves (optional). Serve.