- Rinse the mung beans and then soak them in warm water for min. 1 hr.
- Rinse once again and then drain the excess water from these mung beans using a sieve.
- In a pot, boil water over medium heat and then add mung beans.
- Cook until mung beans soften.
- Add a cup of sugar and stir.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved and the dessert boils again. Remove the pot from heat.
- Transfer the dessert to serving bowl. Serve hot or cold. If you wish to serve cold, cool and add crushed ice to the bowl.