- Cut the leaves into bite-size pieces. Cut the stem pieces in half.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil the stems for approximately 1 min. Remove from the water and let it drain. Lightly blanch the leaves in the water. Remove when the leaves are a bright green colour. Squeeze out the water from the vegetables.
- Heat a wok or a deep pan until it is hot. Add some vegetable oil and fry the garlic for 30 secs. Add the crab meat for about 1-2 mins.
- Add the mustard greens and soy sauce, stir-frying for about 1-2 mins.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, salt and water. Add this mixture and egg into the wok, stir-frying for about 1-2 mins. Ensure the corn starch and egg have thickened, add water if it hasn’t thickened enough. Remove from heat.
- Plate the vegetables and drizzle sesame oil on the top. Serve.