- Marinate chicken with seasonings for 20 mins.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and stir fry chicken until just cooked. Set aside.
- Add a little more oil in the skillet and saute onions and garlic until softened and aromatic. Add in capsicum and stir fry for 2 mins. Add salt to taste.
- Throw in the cooked chicken. Mix in ketchup, sweet bean sauce and water and continue cooking for another 1-2 mins until sauce thickens. Add in roasted cashew nuts and give a quick stir.
- Dish out and serve with steamed rice.