- Combine the Glaze ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Fry ginger in oil over medium high heat until brown.
- Add in the dried anchovies and sauté for 3-4 mins until slightly browned. Ensure the anchovies are well sautéed before glazing.
- Reduce the heat and pour in the glaze, stir until the anchovies are evenly glazed, about 2 mins.
- Add in maple syrup and mix for 1-2 mins until well coated. Turn off the heat and add in the sesame oil.
- Serve immediately or keep at room temperature for 1 week.