- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat. Add the soaked dried shrimps and stir-fry until fragrant and slightly crispy. Remove the dried shrimps and set aside, leave the oil in wok.
- Add diced shallots and saute until translucent, then add the green onions, mushrooms and Chinese sausages and stir-fry for about 1 min.
- Add in the Shaoxing wine and stir-fry for 2-3 mins. Add the sticky rice and pour ½ the sauce over the rice to loosen the rice crumbs and stir-fry well.
- Add the remaining sauce when there is no more rice crumbs and stir-fry until all ingredients mix well. Add in a dash of white pepper and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.