Preparing the Noodles
- Heat up some vegetable oil in a wok over low heat. Then add the chilli flakes, garlic, ginger and green onion. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to medium and add the rest of the vegetables. Stir fry until the vegetables are soft.
- Next add the seafood to the wok and mix well with the other ingredients and spices.
- Add the soup ingredients to the wok and cover with a lid. Let the soup cook until the seafood is cooked through. Take care not to overcook the seafood; about 10 minutes of cooking should be enough.
- Prepare the noodles according to package instructions while the soup is cooking.
- When the noodles are done, portion them into individual bowls. Then add the soup and seafood and serve hot.