- Cut chicken fillets into strips. then combine with chicken marinade ingredients in a bowl to marinate for at least 30 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine sauce ingredients and mix well. Sugar and sauce ingredients may be adjusted to your liking. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat up 2 tbsp of oil and sauté the sliced onions, red and green capsicum until fragrant. Dish up and set aside.
- In the same wok, heat up remaining 2 tbsp of oil. Add in marinated chicken pieces and mango slices. Stir fry for approximately 2 mins. Place lid over wok and allow to simmer on medium heat for another 2 mins, or until the mango strips are soft, and juices are drawn out from the mangoes.
- Remove the lid and add in the sauce mixture. Stir and allow it to boil before returning the lid to cover the wok. Turn the heat down slightly and let it simmer until the chicken pieces are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove lid and add in the sautéed onions and capsicums. Stir well. Salt and sugar may be added to taste.