- Spread the peanut butter on a slice of bread, stack the other slice on top.
- Mix the vanilla essence into the beaten egg and mix well.
- Dip the bread into the egg until all parts are soaked with egg.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium, pan-fry the French toast about 1 min for each side or until all sides are golden brown.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and place a slice of butter on the center. Drizzle your favourite syrup over the French toast and add ice-cream (optional) on top. Serve immediately.