Preparing the Fish
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and allow to marinate for at least 1 hr (or up to overnight).
- In an oven, bake marinated basa fillets at 200 °C for 5 mins. Remove and leave aside.
Preparing the Dipping Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and combine well. Leave aside to serve later.
Finishing the rest of the dish
- Cook the rice vermicelli according to package instructions. Leave aside.
- In a large pan, heat up some oil over medium high heat. Put in baked fish and fry until golden brown. Then toss in dill and fry together with the fish until fragrant.
- To serve, place a bed of rice vermicelli on individual bowls. Scoop fish and dill mixture onto the rice vermicelli and top with roasted peanuts. Serve with dipping sauces and fresh herbs.