- Whisk together all dressing ingredients apart from rice wine vinegar in a mixing bowl. Reserve half.
- Add steaks to the mixing bowl and thoroughly coat in dressing. Cover in cling film and allow to marinate for 30 mins.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add 1-2 tsp sesame oil and allow to heat up.
- Add 1 steak and cook for 1 min before flipping over. Repeat until steak is cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove steak from pan, place onto a plate and allow to rest. Repeat with second steak.
- Heat a griddle pan/plate over medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of eggplant slices with sesame oil. Carefully place onto griddle pan/plate and allow to cook for 1-2 mins, or until grill marks form and eggplant is cooked. Flip over and repeat on other side. Remove from pan once done.
- Brush sliced side of bok choy with sesame oil. Carefully place onto griddle pan/plate and cook for 2-3 mins, or until grill marks form and bok choy is cooked. Remove once done.
- To serve, slice steak and serve with grilled eggplant and bok choy. Dress with soy ginger dressing and garnish with chilli.