- Combine the marinade ingredients together and transfer half of it in to a zip lock bag with the trout.
- With the remaining marinade, add the oil, lemon juice and the soy sauce and mix to make the dressing.
- Preheat an oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the trout on top. Place slices of lemon on top of the trout and then cover the baking tray with foil.
- Place in the oven and bake the fish for 20 mins. Once the fish has cooked, remove from the oven and rest for 10 mins.
- Cook the rice noodles in boiling water before draining and rinsing in cold water.
- Toss the sliced bok choy in the dressing.
- To serve, arrange the noodles and bok choy before topping with the slice of seaweed and the trout. Garnish with lemon slices, radish and sesame seeds.